Original geschrieben von: Forza_Biancoblu
Uiuiui...

It’s funny that you became coach the same time I started in Biel and your saying that I only did “good” for those 6 years? how would you describe your 6 years as coach? ,,what did you do? This coming from the same guy that had a nervous break down and had to stop coaching during a game a few years ago.
As for last season:
I played 35 games (most with a torn tendon in my ankle and bad disc in my lower back) and got very little ice time from you and still finished 3rd in scoring,, you coached the whole season and finished dead last and lost in the play-outs to Langnau after you took me out at the start of the series,, you talked about my time being up and that i had a bad year?,.. how would you describe your year? when is your time to leave?
You talked about how many players have great seasons before coming to Biel,, then they get to Biel and it doesn’t’ work out … what a wonder! look how many guys left the team during the year or signed somewhere else cause they didn’t want to be there and then you guys act proud about it and then go ahead and finish dead last.
I was 25 years old when I came to Biel by myself ,, I made it a home there,, I made very close relationships with as many people as i could ,,, I was apart of that city as much as any player could have been,,, , and I was proud that I represented Biel!…So “bitte” ,,, show me some proper respect,,,, cause i think i earned it!
Spylo

Den Tod Schläpfer's Mutter als Plattform zu nehmen zeigt, dass dieser Spylo ein ziemlicher Einzeller ist.