Original geschrieben von: Smeyerhawk

Wurde er provoziert oder war das sein Auftrag? Auf jedenfalls kriegte er auch noch einen Stockschlag von Talbot ab.

Weiss jemand mehr?

Die Wild wollten den Avs weniger Platz geben und haben wohl in der Chicago-Series erkannt, dass Stockarbeit ein akzeptiertes Mittel ist in diesen Playoffs:
Cooke:
"I'm a third-line player for a reason," he said. "I feel like that's the best way I'm able to contribute is when my line is going out against a top line and being equal or a plus, then our team has a great chance of being successful."

Yeo und Cooke:
“We really started to back up, which really plays into their game,” Yeo said. “We’re all on our heels, and that gave them that opportunity to build that speed. … We’re giving them too much ice. We have to do a better job of making sure they’re coming through tight layers.”

Added Cooke: “We have to be quicker to take away time and space with those guys. They’ve proven with time and space they’re going to make plays.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/can-anyone-stop-nathan-mackinnon-140340692.html

Nino nahm sich diese Ratschläge auch zu Herzen...