Seite 4 von 4 < 1 2 3 4
Optionen
#356185 - 15/09/2016 10:29 Re: kader 16/17 [Re: Forza_Biancoblu]
Braini Offline
Veteran

Spylo liebt Biel (absolut verständlich). Bei mir würde der Frust auch tief sitzen, wenn ich plötzlich nicht mehr für die geilste Stadt der Welt auflaufen dürfte.

hoch
#356260 - 16/09/2016 10:42 Re: kader 16/17 [Re: Forza_Biancoblu]
Bartram Offline
Profi

Original geschrieben von: Forza_Biancoblu
Uiuiui...

It’s funny that you became coach the same time I started in Biel and your saying that I only did “good” for those 6 years? how would you describe your 6 years as coach? ,,what did you do? This coming from the same guy that had a nervous break down and had to stop coaching during a game a few years ago.
As for last season:
I played 35 games (most with a torn tendon in my ankle and bad disc in my lower back) and got very little ice time from you and still finished 3rd in scoring,, you coached the whole season and finished dead last and lost in the play-outs to Langnau after you took me out at the start of the series,, you talked about my time being up and that i had a bad year?,.. how would you describe your year? when is your time to leave?
You talked about how many players have great seasons before coming to Biel,, then they get to Biel and it doesn’t’ work out … what a wonder! look how many guys left the team during the year or signed somewhere else cause they didn’t want to be there and then you guys act proud about it and then go ahead and finish dead last.
I was 25 years old when I came to Biel by myself ,, I made it a home there,, I made very close relationships with as many people as i could ,,, I was apart of that city as much as any player could have been,,, , and I was proud that I represented Biel!…So “bitte” ,,, show me some proper respect,,,, cause i think i earned it!
Spylo

Den Tod Schläpfer's Mutter als Plattform zu nehmen zeigt, dass dieser Spylo ein ziemlicher Einzeller ist.

hoch
#360659 - 09/12/2016 09:35 Re: kader 16/17 [Re: rouge+jaune-1939]
Forza_Biancoblu Offline
Veteran

Gratulation zu Fuchs. frown

Und das, obwohl ihr nur die Hälfte von uns geboten habt! Chapeau!

hoch
#360661 - 09/12/2016 09:39 Re: kader 16/17 [Re: Forza_Biancoblu]
rouge+jaune-1939 Offline

Profi

Original geschrieben von: Forza_Biancoblu
Gratulation zu Fuchs. frown

Und das, obwohl ihr nur die Hälfte von uns geboten habt! Chapeau!

cry

hoch
#438557 - 05/06/2023 09:22 Re: Trainer 23/24 [Re: rouge+jaune-1939]
derpaul Offline
Profi

Gerücht:
Hat der EHC Biel seinen Trainer für 23/24 gefunden?
Bieler Gewährsleute berichten, dass der EHC Biel schon sehr bald seinen neuen Cheftrainer und Nachfolger von Antti Törmänen präsentieren wird.
Gemäss dieser Quelle soll der Nachfolger ein Landsmann von Törmänen sein. Dem Vernehmen nach soll sich der finnische Erfolgstrainer Jussi Tapola zu einem Wechsel zum Vizemeister EHC Biel entschieden haben. In Biel dürfte der 48 Jährige Finne einen 2 Jahresvertrag mit Option erhalten. Tapola wurde auch mit Biels Kantonsrivalen Bern in Verbindung gebracht, doch der SCB hatte nun kein wirkliches Interesse am Finnen, obwohl es Gespräche zwischen Bern und Tapola gab. Tapola gewann in der abgelaufenen Saison 2022/23 zum vierten Male mit Tappara Tampere die Finnische Meisterschaft und gewann zudem auch zum ersten Mal den Titel in der Champions Hockey League. ob sich dieses Gerücht um Tapola bestätigt wird man wohl noch diese Woche erfahren, bis dahing gilt, affaire a suivre.....

hoch
Seite 4 von 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Martin, Mike, Samuel Hufschmid